PAYING FOR PLASTIC SURGERY
Our office accepts cash, checks, and credit cards. In addition, we participate with third-party credit companies to offer financing options that can make plastic surgery more affordable.
Advance Care offers credit lines up to 12 months with no interest. Interest rates and terms are based off of your own credit history. Typically, you must have good to excellent credit history to qualify.
- Interest-free financing for 6 or 12 months based on credit history
- Up to $25,000 available with excellent credit
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- You must not have filed for bankruptcy in the last 5 years
- Must have monthly income of at least $1,500
- Not sent to collections in the previous 3 years
- May use a co-signer to qualify
- Instant credit decisions.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll receive with a loan from Prosper Healthcare Lending:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% Confidential
For patients who do not qualify for an insurance-approved reconstructive procedure or who are paying out of pocket, we are pleased to offer CareCredit, the nation’s leading patient payment program. For fees from $300 to $25,000, upon request and approval, CareCredit offers a comprehensive range of plans with low minimum monthly payments that fit comfortably into every budget.
With CareCredit you can:
- Start treatment and care immediately and pay over time
- Pay for other medical expenses for you and your family without having to reapply
- Pay for deductibles and treatment not covered by insurance
- Have no annual fees
Alphaeon Credit offers patient financing with Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons.
- Special financing on purchases of $250 or more based on credit qualification
- Credit lines up to $25,000
- Online application process with instant approvals
- Alphaeon Credit offers many types of financing options. Not all plans are available in all physicians’ offices, and additional plans may be offered.