Examples of dynamic smile reanimation performed by Dr. Panossian. He is an expert in this complex area, with expertise in all styles of reconstruction including gracilis and temporalis muscle options.
View Dr. Panossian's Before & After gallery on eyelid surgery for facial paralysis. These procedures are quite different from those performed for cosmetic reasons, but the end goal is the same.
For the forehead that droops after facial paralysis, a brow lift or browpexy is an option that can be performed in concert with other procedures. Take a look at some of Dr. Panossian's sample cases.
Facial symmetry procedures are a vital part of any surgical plan for facial paralysis rehabilitation. Dr. Panossian will often combine these surgical procedures to improve symmetry without the need for addtional procedures.
- FACIAL PARALYSIS OVERVIEW
- Temporalis Myoplasty
- Gracilis Muscle Transplant (Cross Face Nerve Graft)
- Gracilis Muscle Transplant (Masseter Nerve)
- Cross Face Nerve Graft
- Nerve Transfers
- Facial Asymmetry Correction
- Eyelid Surgery for Facial Paralysis
- Static Sling
- Facelift for Facial Paralysis
- Brow Lift
- Selective Neurolysis for Synkinesis
- Corneal Neurotization
- BACK TO MAIN SITE
DR. PANOSSIAN APPEARS ON THE DOCTORS